Friday, May 23, 2014

Olay Professional Pro X Facial Cleaning Brush....Help Me!

I have been battling hormonal and normal breakouts for awhile now.  It only continues to get worse no matter what I have tried.  This includes a number of cleansers, moisturizers, and acne spot treatments.  I have been specifically annoyed by the painful, under the skin hormonal breakouts that never come to the surface.  I have been experiencing these mostly on my chin and forehead. 

I have seen many YouTubers talk about the Clarisonic.  Not to sound too cheap, but the least expensive one was still $99!  I didn't want to invest that much money in something that I wasn't sure was going to give me the results I wanted.  

I decided to go with the Olay Professional Pro X brush, which is very comparable to the Clarisonic.  The Pro X has two speeds and is waterproof so that you can use it in the shower as well.  I purchased this from Walmart for $21.97.  It has a 4.5 rating out of 5 from 399 reviews. 

I used it for the first time today.  Before using, I used a make up wipe and my regular facial cleanser using my hands as normal.  Then I used the Olay Professional Pro X with the cleanser that came in the package for 60 seconds.  This is the make up that was still on face after my normal routine.....
Even after only one use, I have to say I am impressed!!  I hope that this helps my breakouts and my face will clear up soon!  I was shocked at the make up still on face after two washes!!

Anyone else use a electric facial brush as part of your daily routine?  If so, what do you use and how has it helped?

No comments:

Post a Comment