Sunday, June 1, 2014

Mini Rue 21 Haul

My mom and I decided to do a little shopping Friday afternoon.  I love going shopping with her, she can always find the best deals!  Not to brag, but I think I am getting as good as her!  Below are my bargain finds....

Yellow with Blue Polka Dots Dress (belt included)  - My first clearance find to match the chunky necklace I found and loved.  This dress cost a whopping $7.00.  The original price was $16.99, so not too bad! 


Chunky Blue and Gold Necklace - I wanted to get into the chunky necklace fashion trend...but the problem was I didn't own any chunky necklaces.  I found this necklace on clearance for $2.00!!  I was going to make some myself, but when I found this I decided this was the way to go!  The original price was $12.98!  Super proud of my savings here! 


Ombre Cream and Light Turquoise Top (belt included) - I found this top to go with my other chunky necklace find.  I love how it has the ombre effect.  I figure I can wear this with jeans or leggings. This top was on clearance for $6.49.  The original price was $12.99.  Great for summer! 


Chunky Light Turquoise with Gold Chain Necklace - Another cheap chunky necklace find!  I love the light turquoise color and thought it paired so well with the top above!  I got this one for $2.00 as well.  The original price was $8.98. I am not sure I like the big gold chain yet.  But if not I can easily remove this and just have the row of stones.


Skull Socks - Total random find!  I found these hanging on the $2.00 clearance rack and couldn't resist.  I like the different colors and skulls stitched in.  Original price here was $4.98.


Love Bracelet - I found this while checking out the necklaces and just thought it was cute.  It wasn't a very good bargain, but I couldn't pass it up.  The sale price was $2.00.  The original price was $3.98.  (But I LOVE the way the photo turned out!)


Cross Body Purse -  Although not on sale at all, I had to have this purse when I saw it.  Purses are one of my weaknesses!!  The price was $21.99.  However, I did find a coupon on my phone for $10.00 off, which basically made it half price and justified it's purchase. :)  If you have not downloaded the RetailMeNot app on your phone, go do it!  I have found so many coupons that actually work on this app! 


Hope you enjoyed my little haul!  I LOVE finding good deals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment